The Happiness Mantra | RedPaper.in
By: Jagat Singh Bisht | Founder, LifeSkills | via Write-for-RedPaper
Everyone wants to be happy. Here are some simple happiness mantras:
• Every morning, do yoga and meditation – or walk and exercise.
• During the day, smile and be kind to all.
• In the evening, look back at 3 things that went well in the day.
• During the week-end, spend quality time with your family and friends.
• Engage deeply in work, studies, play, love and parenting.
• Devote yourself to a meaningful humanitarian or social cause.
• Take 3 deep breaths when you feel stressed.
• Share an occasional ice-cream or chocolate with a child.
• Be happy and make others happy.